Oxford Public School, Ranchi was established by eminent educationists on 16th April, 1996. It is managed by the Tribal Rural Education &Welfare Society, Ranchi, registered under Society Registration Act of 1860.
The School prepares students for the All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) conducted by CBSE, New Delhi in two streams viz. Science and Commerce.
The School is missioned to reveal that God is love and inspires others to be loved. It has a special message of 'One Heart and One Soul' for the coming generations. It lays special emphasis on love, regards all as equal and eliminates the barriers of caste, creed, race, and religion. It strives for the betterment ofthe society and exalts the glory of God by fulfilling the MISSION OF CHRIST. We endeavour through our educational apostolate to create a just social order in the society.
Oxford Public School has been founded on a solid base of ideals, goals and objectives. To cater to the needs of the present day education and to hone the new generation to be responsible citizens of tomorrow, the school has positioned itself as a modern day GURUKUL, imparting values using modern techniques of communication (methodology, software and hardware), suiting the present class of pupils. A veritable source of knowledge, the school has left no stone unturned to realize the goal to provide:
1. An integration of experience and technology to disseminate learning thoroughly and effectively
2. A platform for realizing inherent talent and honing it to attain professional flavour
3. An amalgamation of resources to realize and fulfil the goal envisaged for a better tomorrow
4. A social commitment that promises to fulfilthe requirements of the student community
5. The school provides the kids of the lower classes with individual care, personalised coaching and prepares them in an ideal environment, using the 'playway methods' so that the blooming buds blossom properly